Thursday, October 7, 2010

Video of my two day Sharing in the Light Silverilght/Blend/Visual Studio Course in Dallas


hello All, as you probably know I held a two day training course in Dallas dubbed Sharing in the Light. During this course I taught 80-some students all about Silverlight, Blend, and Visual Studio. A friend and fellow MVP Shawn Weisfeld (@shawnweisfeld) recorded both my screen and me on stage for the entire two days. He was kind enough to post the entire two days worth of videos here: http://live.ineta.org/Presentation/Speaker/88
I have embded the first video here for your convenience:
You can also download all of the source code for all of the projects I showed how to build here:
I’d like to give a special thanks to Teresa Burger (@t_burger) for organizing the whole event.

3 Comments for this entry

  • Arnost Katolicky, doc. 
    I found on the web only 35 pages from the Victors latest book about BLEND 4. Unfortunatelly I could not get the full book to write a detailed review of the book for my weblog http://expression-studio-aka.akamonitor.cz. I like very much the approach and the style how the content is explayned. Step by step, with clever screenshots, etc. I am sure that the quality of the “rest”of the book is perfect as well. I must recommend the book for professionals and for all who – like me – are interested innew software. doc. Arnost Katolicky, Czech Republic, http://www.akamonitor.cz, doc.akavakamonitor.cz.
  • Victor 
    Hello Arnost, if you would like to pay for shipping I will send you a complimentary copy of my latest book. Victor
  • Maryellen Maderios 
    I hardly comment, however i did a few searching and wound up here Video of my two day Sharing in the Light Silverilght/Blend/Visual Studio Course in Dallas Victor Gaudioso's Silverlight Blog. And I actually do have 2 questions for you if you tend not to mind. Is it just me or does it give the impression like some of these remarks appear like they are coming from brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting at additional online social sites, I’d like to follow everything fresh you have to post. Could you make a list of every one of all your communal pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

1 Trackback or Pingback for this entry



No comments:

Post a Comment