Saturday, October 29, 2011

New Silverlight/Windows Phone 7/Mango Video Tutorial: Working with Phone’s Video Feed


Hello All!
In this 13 minute video I show you how to make use of the WP7 Phone’s video feed by using a VideoBrush to Brush the video feed onto a Rectangle and then use a Behavior to make it draggable.
Enjoy!  Victor Gaudioso (twitter: victorgaudioso)

2 Comments for this entry

  • Lindsay 
    Hi Victor! I’m the Community Manager at DZone.com and I’d like to discuss our Most Valuable Bloggers program with you. It is a free program that promotes quality developer blogs such as this one. E-mail me at lgordon {at} dzone{dot}com if you are interested! I hope to hear from you.
  • Lindsay 
    Hi Victory, my name is Lindsay and I’m the Community Manager at DZone, awebsite that provides articles and information to the wider developmentcommunity. We have a program for excellent bloggers such as yourself called the Most Valuable Blogger (MVB) program, and we’d love to have you join that select group. The sign-up process is free and easy and I can promise you will increase your readership. I also promise that this is not spam! If you are interested please e-mail me at lgordon (at) dzone (dot) com. Thanks, and I hope to hear from you!

1 Trackback or Pingback for this entry


No comments:

Post a Comment